Teds Rentals General Manager Position
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of business management experience in sales and/or operational management. Must be a leader with the ability to work in a team environment, train, and willingness to learn.
• An understanding of inventory principles, budget preparation, and retail sales
• Strong sales and customer service experience required
• Effective leadership, motivational, organizational, and communication skills
• Proficient computer skills and experience using social media marketing
• Knowledge and experience in the equipment rental industry preferred
• Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
Locally family-owned and operated in business for 50 years that offers rental equipment and tools to professional contractors, businesses, and homeowners. Teds Rentals has been in business in Durango since 1971 offering rentals, full-service small engine shops, and retail sales. We care about our team members just as we care about our customers.
Teds Rentals is looking to hire a General Store Manager who is hardworking, positive, and outgoing. The General Managers' first priority is seeing to the needs of our team to ensure that they are prepared for success. This position is responsible for mentoring the team, overseeing operations, customer service, and retail sales experience. You'll have the opportunity to hire and motivate an amazing team in various roles, from sales and service to maintenance and drivers.
Responsibilities and Duties
Qualifications and Skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Salary dependent on professional experience and education Email Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org